A way to uninstall Hardware Scanner 2.0 from your computerThis info is about Hardware Scanner 2.0 for Windows. You can find below details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Classic Blue Software. Check out here where you can read more on Classic Blue Software. More details about the program Hardware Scanner 2.0 can be found at http://classicbluesoftware.com. Hardware Scanner 2.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Classic Blue Software\Hardware Scanner DEMO directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Hardware Scanner 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Classic Blue Software\Hardware Scanner DEMO\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Hardware Scanner DEMO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 157.00 KB (160768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hardware Scanner 2.0. They take an average of 814.76 KB (834314 bytes) on disk.
- Hardware Scanner DEMO.exe (157.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0 of Hardware Scanner 2.0.
A way to delete Hardware Scanner 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PROHardware Scanner 2.0 is a program by Classic Blue Software. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Hardware Scanner 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hardware Scanner 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hardware Scanner 2.0". If it exists on your system the Hardware Scanner 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hardware Scanner 2.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hardware Scanner 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
- The web site of the application is: http://classicbluesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Classic Blue Software\Hardware Scanner DEMO\unins000.exe"
8. After removing Hardware Scanner 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Scanner 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hardware Scanner 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Hardware Scanner 2.0:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
DisclaimerThis page is not an advice to remove Hardware Scanner 2.0 by Classic Blue Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Hardware Scanner 2.0 by Classic Blue Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hardware Scanner 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. You can find here registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on:2015-05-19 15:07:02.107
Office Reviews Hardware Scanner 2.0 version 2.0 by Classic Blue Software