Applications stating full name, address, age with date of birth, educational qualifications (from S.S.C. onwards} with marks and percentages secured and experience are invited from Indian Nationals for the following posts for the academic year 2016-2017.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Quality Assurance)..1 (Full-Time Contract Basis)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)..1 (Full-Time Contract Basis)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Physical Chemistry)..1 (Full-Time Contract Basis)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Organic Physical Chemistry)..1 (Lecture basis)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Quality Assurance)
- A basic degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactment.
- First class Master’s degree in appropriate branch of Speciallzation in Pharmacy
- Teaching, research, industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed Organization.
- Papers presented at Conferences and/or published in refereed journals.
Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Organic Physical Chemistry
I) Good academic record (minimum second class al the undergraduate level In the concerned classMaster 2 Crack and Serial number subject) with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed j at the Master s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test |NET| conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC ike SLET I SET
- However, candidates who have been awarded a Ph D. Degree in accordance wilh the University Grants Commission |Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.O. Degree) Regulations. 2CCT as incorporated in the relevant Goa University Ordnance, shall b-e exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities,' Colleges Institutions.
- NET/ SLE7/ SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/ SET is not available.
- A relaxation of 5% at the graduate ard master's level shall be provided for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently-abied (Physically and visually differently -abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions
- A relaxation of 5% shall be provided ‘rom 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their master's Degree prior to 19 September 1991.
vii.) The candidates with M Sc. Pharmaceuticl Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry need only apply.
PAY SCALE & SERVICE CONDITIONS:
Scale of Pay, terms & conditions of service are those laid down by the Goa University, Directorate of Higher Education, and other competent authorities from time to time.Candidates who are already employed shall send their applications through proper channel and shall account for break in service, if any, in their academic career. Application along with attested photo copies of all certificates from S.S.C.E. onwards and birth certificate should reach the undersigned within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate applications with complete enclosures mentioning the Serial Number of the post applied for. Incomplete applications will be rejected outright. The right to fill up the above mentioned posts is reserved.
for more info
See All B.Sc Alerts B.Pharm Alerts Mumbai Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PharmaTutor Magazine- Latest Issues
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email